Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Annual Meeting April 6

Our annual meeting will be Tuesday, April 6th at 6:30 pm at nearby McAdoo Creek Presbyterian Church (from the South Ridge Entrance, turn right on HWY 12 and it is about 1/4 mile down the road on the right).

We will be discussing any neighborhood issues, as well as voting for new officers. I strongly urge everyone attend.

Also, below is an email I received from Kristen Shinn about ATT internet in the back of South Ridge. If you are interested, please send her the needed information to her email address listed below.

Thanks,
Jennifer



Hello Jennifer,
Would you please forward this email regarding A T & T internet? I spoke to Mr. Johnson at A T & T this morning. Engineering is complete and A T & T has ordered the necessary equipment to install internet in the back of our subdivision. They are now waiting for the equipment to arrive. They are still estimating that everything should be ready by the end of March or the beginning of April. I will keep everyone updated.
If you are planning to switch to or use A T & T high speed internet, I need for you to email me at kristented@gmail.com Please email me your name, address, and phone number. Mr. Johnson has asked me to compile a list of names to send to him, so he can set it up to have his business office contact us as soon as we are internet-ready. They will call you and set everything up. I really need to receive these emails from you all as soon as possible, so I can send them to him.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks so much!

Sincerely,

Kristen Shinn
--

No comments: